Preliminary Project Assessment & Design
We can assist you - "Look before you leap!"
- Locating and evaluating potential building sites
- Preparing site specific plans to meet your requirements
- Preparing custom building specifications
Complete Project Design
Preliminary, custom floorplans and elevations Preparation of custom building specifications Preliminary project cost analysis
All Preliminary Work Done In House For You At No Charge
- Complete structural design, signed & sealed
- Certifications and applications ready for permit
- Complete project plans ready for permit
- Energy calculations ready for permit
- Final project costing
- We will work with the lender of your choice
Contracting - Construction Management
We offer a variety of services which can be packaged or individually selected
There are many ways of structuring a Building Agreement.
Questions to ask yourself in making the decision of which method to choose
- How much "hands on" participation do you desire?
- How much "cost risk" are you willing to accept?
- What are the requirements, if any, of your lender?
Florida's Best Kept secret
Is there any waterfront land left?
This is one of the most frequently asked initial questions. Most people are amazed by the answer - NO!
There is not much vacant land left, and they are not making any more!
BUT, we have a huge selection of prime waterfront property begging for demolition and redevelopment!
Coastal Zone Construction FAQ's
Rose Building Contractors specializes in coastal zone construction. We can assist you in answering the questions you do have AND the questions you may not know to ask!